Not Your Father’s Marketing
Can strategic message design really be as simple as determining what you want to say, how you want to say it, and to whom you want to say it?
Back in the day it was. But this ain’t your daddy’s media mix. Today, it’s a bit more complicated—and it’s getting more complex every day.
We can help. We’ll lead you through the steps, from developing a realistic strategic plan, to measuring the results.
Steps that include:
• Establishing campaign goals
• Identifying target audiences & responses
• Creating content form and style
• Crafting audience-appropriate messages
• Executing the creative
• Determining placement of messages
• Establishing the length of campaign
• Incorporating technology
Papa would be so proud.