Working with Michigan clerks like you, KCI has developed tools that will help you communicate with your voters.
These tools are customizable to your specific municipalities and information. The following image shows boilerplates for our postcard and brochure.
Making your vote count brochure is printed in full color on high quality, heavy paper.
- This trifold brochure is designed to easily fit in racks or be included with other mailings.
- These can also be customized with your own photos and information.
- Do you have multiple jurisdictions? We can make separate versions based on location.
- Order as few or as many as you need.
Permanent Ballot Reminder Postcard
- Oversized to stand out in the mail, this 5” x 8” postcard is printed on high quality, USPS-approved weight card stock in full color.
- A friendly way to remind voters that they requested to be on the permanent vote-by-mail list and that you will automatically send them a ballot.
The postcard is meant to help you and your staff:
- Remind the voter that you will not be sending them an AV application, which should cut down on inquiries to your office and duplicate requests.
- If the voter has moved, or their information has changed or is incorrect, undeliverable postcards are returned to your office, giving you and your staff a chance to update your records.
- KCI can print and mail directly from your permanent vote-by-mail list.
This card is also customizable for your specific needs and images.
Request Quote or Information